Family Support Liaison
A Family Support Liaison (FSL) is an additional source of support for parents, guardians, teachers or assistants, to help with a wide variety of issues. Any issue large or small that you may require assistance with, our Family Support Liaison is here to help. If she can’t directly help, she will find someone who can. She works impartially and confidentially with advice and/or support.
Some examples of support are:
- Provide families with resources, information, parent-to-parent support, linkages, and referral to community resources and programs
- Provide support to parents in exploring and accessing programs and services for their children throughout their lives
- Help families locate and utilize key agencies and systems of service in their geographic areas
- Serve as a resource for families in developing and strengthening their skills as decision makers, coordinators of services and advocates for their children
- Serve as a resource to community disability service programs
9139 39 Ave NW
Monday – Friday, 9 to 5 pm.